The Do Napa Downtown Crawl invites you to come downtown and enjoy an evening of shopping, wine tasting and dining, while also supporting those who were affected by the fires. A portion of sales from each participating business will be donated to the Napa Valley Community Foundation who will ensure that all money goes to providing assistance for victims of the fires.
The owners of Oxbow Public Market are donating $10,000 to the Napa Valley Community Foundation (NVCF) Disaster Relief Fund to help those in the Napa community who have been negatively impacted by this tragic event. #NapaSpirit
Participating merchants at Oxbow Public Market include:
- Anette’s Chocolates: Donating 10% of all sales; plus a special tasting of chocolate wine sauces over vanilla bean cake
- C CASA: Donating 15% of all sales
- CRU @ The Annex: Donating 10% of proceeds from all bottle sales (note: CRU @ The Annex closes at 7 pm).
- Fieldwork Brewing Company: Donating proceeds from a special charity beer for fire victims created in conjunction with Russian River Brewing
- Five Dot Ranch: Donating 100% of proceeds from its sandwich special — a hot roast beef sandwich with cheddar cheese, grilled romaine lettuce, red onions, and horseradish aioli on a sweet roll.
- Gott’s Roadside: Donating 100% of proceeds from the draft beer on its specials menu.
- Hog Island Oyster Bar: Donating 50% of all sales
- Kara’s Cupcakes: Donating 100% of proceeds from its special commemorative cupcake (Kara’s is doing this throughout the month of November).
- Live Fire Pizza: Donating 10% of all pizza sales
- The Model Bakery: Donating 10% of all sales (note: The Model Bakery closes at 6 pm)
- Napa Bookmine: Donating 10% of all sales
- Napa Valley Distillery: Donating 10% of all sales
- Oxbow Cheese & Wine Merchant: Donating 10% of all sales; plus they’ll have two kegs of Pliny from Russian River
- Ritual Coffee Roasters: Donating 100% of t-shirt sales purchased at Ritual’s Cup & Star