Oxbow Public Market is open seven days a week.
Oxbow Public Market has a No pets allowed policy, excluding service animals.
Merchants start opening at 7:30 am and many stay open until 9:30 pm. All tenants are expected to be open at least between 9 am and 7 pm. The restaurants are open later. It is recommended you check hours with individual merchants.
On Tuesdays, all stores stay open until at least 8 pm for Locals’ Night. Fieldwork Brewing Co., Kara’s Cupcakes, Live Fire Pizza, and Three Twins Ice Cream are open until 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The market is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas only, with reduced hours on some other holidays.
- Extended hours on Thanksgiving Eve until 8 pm and on New Year’s Eve.
- The Market closes at 5 pm in Christmas Eve.
- The market is open from 9 am to 3 pm on New Year’s Day, however, some merchants will remain closed.
- The main market hall will be closed for maintenance on January 8 and 9, 2018.
See individual Merchant hours below