Napastäk Napa Valley is an epicurean boutique created by Lusine and Arthur Hartunian, co-owners of Napa Valley Distillery. At Napastäk you’ll find wonderful delectables sourced from Napa Valley and from far-away, exotic lands. We have everything to elevate your cooking and make your table shine! Come taste and explore with us.
- The broadest selection of specialty and rare teas in the Oxbow
- Locally handcrafted wooden pepper grinders and other unique gifts
- 100 yr. old Balsamics from Italy
- Real and pure maple syrup
- Exclusive, limited release chef’s knives
- Children’s enamelware
- Local organic jams,
- Local shrubs
- Delicious flavored balsamic
- Locally handcrafted Napastäk pasta – The best ever!
- EVERYTHING truffle
- Local Napastäk honey
RED, WHITE & BUBBLY! Wine is food too! Delicious, food-friendly wines from Napastäk Cellars in Napa Valley. Made in very small batches. Available for tastings and bottle purchases.
THE TEA BAR! A tea experience like no other! Sample, sip and take home some of the rarest and most flavorful teas from all over the world. Sourced directly from the growers, exclusively for Napastäk!
Open Wednesday-Monday, 9 am-7 pm; Tuesdays, 9 am-8 pm